Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Featured!!!

Hi everyone, I had to let you know about a lovely fellow artist who has featured me on her blog, her name is Cara, click on her name to take a peek. She is trying to encourage etsy artists from the UK.

Also to let you know I am away from Friday 12th to Sunday 14th, as I am going to Artfest!!
Its a weekend of art and workshops that some of us from atcsforall.com in the UK have organised so we can meet together and trade and make art and have fun.
I am so excited, I can't wait to see some of the girls I have already met, but also those I haven't yet. I am looking forward to learning some new skills, I am really looking forward to the needle felting I have wanted to try that for ages.
Well I shall let you know all about it when I return, and hopefully have some photos.

5 comments:

Flor Larios Art said...

Congratulations...I am going to check Cara's blog now...
and good luck on the artfest...have fun!
Greetings,
Flor

Once Upon A Blue Crow said...

Congrats! I'm sure you'll have a blast at ArtFest :) I want to try needlefelting too. One of my friends just started doing it and she says it's easy peasey! Have fun!

Mandala Michelle said...

I bet you will have so much fun at ArtFest. Glad you are being featured, I love your work.

Anonymous said...

I have an award for you on my blog, please call in for a cuppa on your way to collect it. Have a great day!

Adriana Whitney said...

Have fun in the Artfest! I am interested in needle felting too, I watch some YouTube videos but I still don't get it.
Thank you for your encouraging words the other day on my blog. It really meant a lot to me.
Hugs
Adri