Monday, June 15, 2009

Artfest!!!



I had the most WONDERFUL time over the weekend at Artfest. I made so many lovely new friends,played with lots of art stuff, did the best workshops. The company was good, the hotel was great the food brill- just FAB!!!
I loved learning how to hand carve stamps, I really need to order the knives now so I can make some more, and I loved learning how to neeedle felt- this could be my new obsession!
One of the photos is the stamps I made ( I love the little birdie one!), and the other is the first night outside the restaurant, although 3 people aren't on it as 2 were arriving on the Sat, and the other we forgot and left behind at the hotel!! yes really- we had to go fetch her...as you can guess we had a real fun time. I am 6 in from the right in the blue and white top!

7 comments:

Once Upon A Blue Crow said...

Yay-glad you had fun! Looks like you got a lot of stamps done. Can't wait to see some of your needlefelting creations :)

itsamistry said...

Can't wait until next years artfest in Scotland. It was really great to meet everyone in person.

Sharona R - שרונה ראובני said...

How cool is that! I wish we had weekends like that in Israel.

TanyaMac said...

Oooh check out that birdie!!! You'll be using that everywhere I bet - even on your envelopes! Glad you had a fun time - hopefully I'll be able to make it next year ;)*

Kim Costello said...

Oooh artfest looks like great fun when's the next one? Thanks for your lovely comments, HuGs Kim :)

Unknown said...

Looks like you were having way too much fun, especially if you left someone behind!!

I love the stamps you made - you are sooooo talented!! Wish I had some of that exceptional talent!!

Glad you enjoyed yourself!!

Celeste

Jess said...

Wow sounds like so much fun! wish we had something like that around here! cute stamps!!