Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Greetings


Sending Easter Blessings to you all!
Me I am having a good Easter, went to church this morning, had a lovely big Easter Sunday dinner, with all the boys here as Nathan arrived home from Uni yesterday. I can hear all the boys talking and laughing together, which makes my heart smile :) It s amazing how quite the house is without one of them here, I dread the day when they are all gone.

Here is my new art block, which I added to my etsy store .
I made 8 art blocks the other day,as the local shop has sold most of my items and I needed to make some more- wow I am so thrilled!

9 comments:

apinkdreamer said...

have a nice easter sunday!
i love your beautiful creations!!!

Theresa MacNaughton said...

Hope you are enjoying your holiday! I love your new art block very much. I'm a new follower to your blog (but not new to you - I'm on twitter!). Have a wonderful day!!! Theresa

Kolleen said...

that is so wonderful.....love your new creation and so happy to hear you had such a wonderfully noisy Easter!!!!

sending love and hugs
xoxo
k

Diane said...

Love it as always!! Sounds like a wonderful Easter--enjoy the rest of the day!

chrissy said...

i am LOVING that your home was filled with happy laughter of those dear children.
im not going to like the day the laughter dims.
NOT ONE BIT.
love your new block.

c

Lori P said...

Your artwork is beautiful. Easter sounded fabulous at your house - aren't kids great?

Soggibottom said...

Ah !
This lady's ggggoooood !
x x x

Tessa said...

Ooh, I love your wood blocks - great work!! :)

Flor Larios Art said...

Hey! Congratulations! Love the new art block!