Friday, January 9, 2009

Getting to know me.....

Want to know me better? my blogging friend Erica put this on her blog
http://www.blogger.com/profile/10508695106119455914
So here is my list of questions and answers;


1. What is my occupation right now? - Basically I do everything around here! and I am trying to be an artist!

2. What colour are my socks right now ? - black and white with dimante bows!

3. What am I listening to right now? - James Morrison " you make it real for me"

4. What was the last thing I ate? - special K cereal.

5. Can I drive stick shaft? - its all I drive

6. Last person I spoke to on the phone? - Hubby

7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? - E is an inspiration

8. How old are you today? - one day older than yesterday!

9. What is your favourite sport to watch on tv ? - er none really

10. What is my fav drink? - tea

11. Have I ever coloured my hair - no! I let the hairdresser do it!

12. Favourite food? - Anything veggie1

13. What was the last movie I watched - Mamma mia

14. Favourite day of the year? - anyones birthday I love birthdays

15. How do I vent anger? - hold it in until it spills out, banging things is usually then involved!

16. What was my favourite toy as a child? - my teddy ( my son has it now)

17. What is my favourite season - spring, it brings hope

18. cherries or blueberries - cherries

19. Living arrangements? - here on the beautiful Isle Of Man

20. when was the last time I cried? - yesterday

21. what is on the floor of my closet? - shoes and boxes

22. What did I do last night?- caught up with e-mails, watched tv.

23. What am I most afraid of? - loosing my Mum( I cant imagine the day she isnt around)

24. plain,cheese,or spicy hamburgers? - veggie only please

25. Favourite dog breed - er a cat!!

26. Favourite day of the week- Monday I get the house to myself!

27. Where have I lived? - England and Isle Of Man

28. Diamonds or pearls- really not bothered can I have craft supplies instead!

29. what is my fav flower - peonies


Hey why dont you do this ?? copy it to your blog- fill in the answers and then come back and tell me and I will come over and get to know you better too!!

4 comments:

Micki Wilde said...

Thankyou for the lovely comment on my blog.
I do love to make things especially for friends.
I adore your Miniture Kokeshi dolls in the post below and your pretty girls are superb.

b said...

Love your blog and your art. I did the get-to-know-you meme. B.

Anonymous said...

Love the part where you asked for craft supplies instead,lol! This is me too! Made me laugh!

Unknown said...

How fun! It's nice to get to know you a little! I copied it to my blog if you want to check it out!

Michelle
http://mytwoseasonsdesigns.blogspot.com