Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful


We don't celebrate thanksgiving here, but I have family and lots of friends in the US, so I feel its good today to take time out to be thankful for all I have. So here is a list of things I am thankful for;

Family,friends,love,Gods grace,sunshine,home,the sea,the internet and all the wonderful people it has brought into my life,blogging,art,peonies,veggie sausages,strawberries,chocolate,glue,paper,wood,mail,rain,books,brushes,hairdryers,lipstick,christmas lights,fabric,sparkly things,colour,holidays I have had this year,my craft room,craft supplies,suziblu,webcams(get to see my family),cameras,tv,washing machine,dish washer,my bed,trees,birdsong,music,hugs,kind words,poppies,cats,ribbon,buttons,atcsforall,.........I could go on!


The question is "what are you thankful for today"?

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

Karen, Your family looks wonderful. Congratualations on all of your new ventures. I am firmly in your corner and we always be here if you need me.
Hugs, Jeanette